Z520c livewell control

Does anyone have a 2014. Z520c with a working recirculate/ pumpout. It actually broke the first time or two I tried to use it. The cable bent from the pressure. I neve never really wanted to use it much anyway to pumpout so just left it on recirculate. Had to replace the other cable anyway so installed two new ones. The new cable is the same way, I am sure if I try to use it, it's going to bend as well. Seems something is incorrect with alignment. Cable moves fine when not hooked up to the valve. So not binding.

Mine was stiff on my 2016. I had a live well pump go bad and when I changed the pump I blew out all the lines and drains with a water hose. After that the valve opened and closed easily. You may have something stuck in the valve. Even from the factory there could be crap in there. If you do this take off the screen on the transom so if anything Is in there it’ll come out

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by champ223 View Post
    Mine was stiff on my 2016. I had a live well pump go bad and when I changed the pump I blew out all the lines and drains with a water hose. After that the valve opened and closed easily. You may have something stuck in the valve. Even from the factory there could be crap in there. If you do this take off the screen on the transom so if anything Is in there it’ll come out
    This valve is located at the top of the backside of the livewell, but I will check it for blockage.