1988 Bayliner Fish/ski Trophy bass boat

I have a love/hate thing happening here. She’s old but still pretty, I’m faithful, loyal and love her. I think she hates me because it doesn’t look like she wants to keep going though I always give her anything she needs. She’s stubborn but I’m patient, I think she wants to call it quits but I want to keep this going. I feel so lost, last time we went out together we had fun she looked good and when we get got home everything was fine. But today her power trim doesn’t do a thing and she won’t even turn over and she has no spark. It’s like there’s no power to trim or motor yet I tested with a meter and motor has power going to it. Everything else has power, accessories works with key. Is she giving up on me guys, I’m no mechanic but how is it the toggle switch for power trim doesn’t make anything happen and key doesn’t start motor. All fuses under dash seem fine. I’m starting to dislike her, can anyone suggest what’s wrong with us?

2. Member
    I figured it out. I’m not an expert, automotive is so out of my comfort zone. I got lucky, I found the breaker with wires leading to the power trim. What I thought was a button for a cover release, thinking there was a flat fuse inside a fuse box was a reset button. The trim worked beautifully afterwards. It’s amazing after days touching, probing, cursing, testing then cursing some more. Finally I prayed and viola the most stupidest thing was so small, all but a push of a button.

3. Member
    That is a clean old boat
    1993 Tracker Pan fish 16

4. Member
    My first boat! When I traded it in 1997 it was still spotless. I saw it three years later at a ramp and the new owner destroyed it. ��

5. Member
    Praying is the best solution for most ills.
    I believe she runs a 125 Force 4 cyl 2 cabs.
    There is no parts for that motor, but you may make due with some Mercury parts like coils off the later Merc Force.
    At some point it's like ol' Yeller, you going to have to shoot her and RIP