Johnny Morris 520R

Well today was the first time I壇 seen one in person. I知 hoping to get a bigger boat for me and my boys to fish out and I知 pretty well set on either a basscat caracal or a puma STS. After looking at this boat today in the Kansas City Cabelas I was blown away to say the least. I知 more confused than ever on what I want now. I知 very very picky and observant. This boat was perfect in every way. The glove box on the passenger console did have carpet that was pulled back and looked crappy but the salesman said some little kids were messing with it earlier today. He said those showroom boats get beat on. Lol. So all the guys saying the quality went down must have not seen one in person and are going strictly on what they hear on the internet. This one was charcoal mist other silver and blue. Best looking boat I致e ever seen.

Buy it and let’s take it to Erie…
    2022 Ranger Z518

3. Ranger Boats Moderator 22RangerZ520R's Avatar
    Love mine

2022 Ranger Z520R | 2022 Platinum F250
    Apex 19 | (2) Apex 16's | Mega 360 | Mega Live

4. BBC SPONSOR
    Ranger makes a quality product.

I just got my Puma STS in, when it gets rigged I'd be happy to take you out in it. I'm at Lake of the Ozarks.

Joe McBride

5. Member
    Ask the people who say this which model they own or if they have ever even been in a R boat. I have had mine since October and everyone who rides in it say WOW....I didn't know or expect that. You owe it to go ride in one.

Randy, just buy the darned thing and I'll meet you at Milford or Melvern! Did you happen to take a photo of it? The colors sound intriguing.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dukhntr View Post
    Well today was the first time I’d seen one in person. I’m hoping to get a bigger boat for me and my boys to fish out and I’m pretty well set on either a basscat caracal or a puma STS. After looking at this boat today in the Kansas City Cabelas I was blown away to say the least. I’m more confused than ever on what I want now. I’m very very picky and observant. This boat was perfect in every way. The glove box on the passenger console did have carpet that was pulled back and looked crappy but the salesman said some little kids were messing with it earlier today. He said those showroom boats get beat on. Lol. So all the guys saying the quality went down must have not seen one in person and are going strictly on what they hear on the internet. This one was charcoal mist other silver and blue. Best looking boat I’ve ever seen.
    I also looked at a 520R recently. Very nice boat to say the least. The only thing I wasn't too impressed with was both driver and passenger seats felt loose and if you grabbed the back of the seat, you could shake it a good bit. I understand these are sliding seats, but I just figured they wouldn't be that loose on the track.