Thread: Bow steps

Bow steps

Anyone try and order a set of bow steps from Caymas? My dealer is about 900 miles from me and they suggested I call Caymas. I gave Caymas a call, and they are suggesting it will run me over $1,000 shipped to Utah… I guess I’ll buy an aftermarket set, but it seems like Caymas was not into taking care of my request. Any suggestions on the best “non-Caymas” bow steps for my CX-19?

2. Member
    Trick step, half price and I actually like them better.

^^^^ what he said. Love my trick steps on my caymas

Trick step is probably best on the market if you wanting steps. I’m sure you can get them @ a great price compared to what you’re currently being quoted for the others.

5. Member
    Thanks all, trick steps it is!

6. Member
    Trick step best add on I have added to my Caymas.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JCC View Post
    Anyone try and order a set of bow steps from Caymas? My dealer is about 900 miles from me and they suggested I call Caymas. I gave Caymas a call, and they are suggesting it will run me over $1,000 shipped to Utah… I guess I’ll buy an aftermarket set, but it seems like Caymas was not into taking care of my request. Any suggestions on the best “non-Caymas” bow steps for my CX-19?
    I went and picked up a set at benchmark Trailer $600. Not sure today of that price.

8. Member
    I just got a CX21 and my dealer had an extra set of Caymas steps there I could have had but once they put them on I opted out. I didn't like the giant gap from the top step to the deck and if raised it made a giant step off the ground. I looked at tons of pics of the other choices and went with a loaded out 4 step Boat EFX. They are local to Ohio so that made my decision easier but I am very happy with them. IF you go with them pay the extra $30 for the angled handle. It is worth even more than that IMO.

9. Member
    Boat EFX makes them too. Really good quality. I have them on my triton.
    Collins Boating Pro Staff - Smithfield, North Carolina
    JeffreyDavisFishing.com
    | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram | NC Bass Challenge