Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    #FRB

What are your biggest pet peeves?

My big one as of late is when someone makes an ass out of themselves by assuming. Usually goes hand in hand with bad reading comprehension.
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked with Netgear Switch
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

2. Member
    When people say rims instead of wheels, as a new SxS owner I follow a lot of groups on FB and see "Check out my new rims and tires" or "I've got these pictured tires for sale rims not included".

3. Member
    Assuming…which means to dam lazy to find out. Same people make assuming general statements because all they know is what they hear.

4. Member
    Being interrupted when speaking with someone instead of being patient and waiting your turn to speak. Not being thanked when holding the door open for someone.

5. Member
    Seeing a vehicle in front of me throw trash out the window

6. Member
    When people turn right at a green light and immediately try and turn left into the gas station. And they usually sit there because the traffic at the red light is backed up and waiting.

Just drive through the light and take a right into the store!
    2013 Pantera 4
    2012 Opti 200 Pro XS
    25 Tempest

7. Member
    People not doing there damn job.

Quote Originally Posted by Highcentered View Post
    My big one as of late is when someone makes an ass out of themselves by assuming. Usually goes hand in hand with bad reading comprehension.
    Come on…all that carbon is out of your engine!

9. Member
    Pronouns is one. Folks always say "he said.." and "she did..." without clarifying who they are specifically talking about. Leads to a lot of bad assumptions rumors.

Conspiracy theorists. Life is usually pretty simple. Time and time again we have been shown that folks can't keep even a small secret but folks think 100's of people have gotten together to successfully keep a really big secret, that's nuts.

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DennisMH&F View Post
    Pronouns is one. Folks always say "he said.." and "she did..." without clarifying who they are specifically talking about. Leads to a lot of bad assumptions rumors.

Conspiracy theorists. Life is usually pretty simple. Time and time again we have been shown that folks can't keep even a small secret but folks think 100's of people have gotten together to successfully keep a really big secret, that's nuts.
    these would be mine as well as when you ask for a source and someone tells you to just google it.

People that pull out of a side road, to stop traffic to to left.

12. Banned
    People posting Pet Peeve Threads!

13. Member
    sigh........people too damn LAZY to use a TURN SIGNAL!!
    “It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so. “ – Mark Twain

14. Member
    Slowpoke drivers are my pick. That guy who decides to cruise 50 down the interstate in the left here can screw up traffic for miles.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

15. Member
    Tailgaiters at 70 mph

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangerdeepv View Post
    Tailgaiters at 70 mph
    See post above yours!

17. Member
    People replying to threads that are a year plus old

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DennisMH&F View Post

Saturday I was in a group of six including myself, we did not know what our server was all signs said female pretending to be a boy but the name was Jade. I knew from the start to not slip up and say "yes ma'am" or "excuse me ma'am" because I was raised to say ma'am and sir. One member of the group accidentally said "excuse me ma'am" because one of her items had things that she requested, the server said "it's sir".

19. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    I work in construction and a stickler about a clean worksite. My pet peeve is when someone sweeps to a pile and then leaves the pile. If your gonna go that far throw the damn pile in the trash. It always gets disbursed again if you don’t

When I’m traveling down a two lane highway and there’s no car in site and some ******* pulls out right in front of me and drives 15mph under the speed limit.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast