Adding 2nd graph on bow, what’s needed?

2021 Skeeter 20ZXR. Currently have a Helix 10 on bow with mega 360, 112 ultrex. Adding another Helix 10 with Mega Live and Target lock. I’m guessing I’ll have to run more power and a network cable. any addition cables etc ? Appreciate any advice and tips.

2. Member
    Power is there, pop the cover off up front and youll find a set of 12 ga wires with labels for graph 2 tied up under there. There is also some 16 ga for aux. external puck or whatever you need. When I added mine, I needed a 5 ft ethernet extension and a ethernet adaptor. The network cable is also tied up under there as well.

3. Member
    Ethernet Switch?
    Wes
    Helix 10 MSI+,MDI+,Ultrex IPilot
    2023 Phoenix 818
    Never assume there's a tomorrow

4. Member
    I’ll need an Ethernet adapter and cable?

Quote Originally Posted by Hchamberlin1 View Post
    Power is there, pop the cover off up front and youll find a set of 12 ga wires with labels for graph 2 tied up under there. There is also some 16 ga for aux. external puck or whatever you need. When I added mine, I needed a 5 ft ethernet extension and a ethernet adaptor. The network cable is also tied up under there as well.
    There no 5' Ethernet Extension cable, only a 5' Ethernet Cable--AS EC 5E. The only Ethernet Extension cable is 30' long. That comes with iPilot LINK.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

6. Member
    Helix models need the ethernet adapter cable. There is supposed to be an 20' ethernet cable included with the MEGA Live. The ethernet switch is required if you need more than two ethernet connections.
    Wes
    Helix 10 MSI+,MDI+,Ultrex IPilot
    2023 Phoenix 818
    Never assume there's a tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Copnhgn View Post
    I’ll need an Ethernet adapter and cable?
    Do you have other units on the boat like at the console?

The MEGA LIVE transducer power and Ethernet cord connects to the Target Lock processor box. The processor box connects to Ethernet and a 12V power source with a disconnect switch and 5A fuse. The LIVE transducer comes with a 20' Ethernet cable-AS EC 20E. You use that Ethernet cable for the LIVE processor connection to a display or Ethernet Switch or use a different length depending on where your Ethernet connection is.

The new Helix needs an Ethernet Adapter--AS EC QDE to connect an Ethernet cable to it. AND you need an Ethernet cable for that connection if to an Ethernet Switch.

Do you have iPilot LINK? That is also an Ethernet connection.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL