Z520R intercostal?

Anyone hear about the possibility that Ranger may make the z520r or the z521r in the intercoastal model. I used to have a z21 intercoastal and loved the boat. I spend most of my weekends at the coast now, and want to red fish. I have sea trialed and looked at several boats, but hard for me to get away from the bass boat layout. I can also bass fish on weekends we don’t go to coast. I’ve been waiting patiently, but it’s getting harder. Really want to get back on the water. I’ve looked at some of the 18’ skiffs with 115hp engines, but new they are 70-90k, and not much better priced in the used market, along with limited supply. I just can’t see that money in them. If Ranger would make an intercoastal I would order one tomorrow. The new R series are beautiful boats and wished I bass fished more just so I could justify owning one.

2. Member
    I have a 2019 521 intracoastal and I think 2020 was the last year they made them. If they never make them again I will keep mine forever and continue to repower. The easiest glass bass boat ever to maintain.