Quote Originally Posted by ECobb91 View Post
sounds like what my dad would say when I first started driving. “Drive like if you get pulled over, you’ll lose your license forever”. He also said if I’m stupid enough to get a speeding ticket that I should be a man and own up to it. Face the consequences of your actions.

in villages around here, 3mph over the limit and you won’t be bothered. On highways and rural roads it’s around 5-7mph over is the safe zone. Interstate it’s 10mph over. It’s comical to see everyone who’s pulled over on the interstate are from mostly PA, NJ, Ct or OH. apparently 65mph means 85 and work zone speed limits must be a suggestion to them as well since one one from those states seem to slow down then blast their horn when others are obeying the law.
Yeah, that sounds like here

New York drivers are generally the slow ones on our interstates & parkways. The drivers that kill me are on the NJ Turnpike, there are two separate travel lanes (3 lanes each) going both north & south. The inner lanes are for passenger vehicles only, the outer one is for both passenger vehicles and mandatory for vehicles of 10,000 lbs GVW and up. After going through any of the entrances, the ramp divides and you decide which roadway you want. Cars inexplicably choose the truck lanes (which they’re allowed to do) and get all pissed off when everyone’s not going 85 … then WTF did you pick the truck lane for to begin with you dumbass ?