Spare tire bolt/nut 2016 triton

So I recently had to use my spare tire, and I have lost the long hooked bolt and the nut and any other hardware that mounted it to the trailer. I have a 2016 triton 22trx, and the spare was mounted directly under the bow of the boat. Any idea where I can get the replacements for that hardware so I can put my spare tire back?
    If we don't have issues with it, what will we have?-JM

2016 Triton 22trx
    250 Pro XS On Atlas HJ
    Quad Garmin EchoMap Ultra/UHD2
    Garmin Force
    Dual PP Blade 8'

2. Member
    try academy should be a J bolt

3. Member
    I wanted to add a lock on the very end of the bolt where the nut goes on. I couldn’t find a J bolt long enough so I took a longer stainless steel eye-bolt and cut off just a little of the eye. This basically turned it into a J bolt which allowed to me to slip it in the hole of the “cross bracket” under the tire.
    Have a Blessed Day,
    Mike

4. Member
    Perfect thanks for the replies both, between those two options I should be able to figure something out lol
    If we don't have issues with it, what will we have?-JM

2016 Triton 22trx
    250 Pro XS On Atlas HJ
    Quad Garmin EchoMap Ultra/UHD2
    Garmin Force
    Dual PP Blade 8'

5. Member
    I used just a long strait bolt and double nutted it on the bottom, if someone wants to steal it, they need to lay on the ground and have 2 wrenches to take it off.
    I also wax up the wheel real good and leave the wax on, put the shiny side down so know one can see the condition of the wheel without laying on the ground.
    1998 Triton TR-20, 2017 Evinrude 150HO