Thread: Rain

Rain

Different areas on the east side of the U.S. have gotten hammered with huge amounts of rain fall. Especially for this time of year. I know in my area we have seen 3 weeks of rain. Every day we are getting thunderstorms and rain. Glad we are not in a drought but I am mowing constantly between rain showers. Normally this time of year you mow 1 time every 2 -3 weeks. I hope some of this will find it to states that need it.
    2005 21XD W/ 2005 MERC 250XS BULLET TOTAL PERFORMANCE BOAT!!

2. Member
    It has been a month and a half since I've mowed. It sprinkled here yesterday.

Here has been hot all summer. Heat builds and then a thunderstorm. Always a downpour. We can’t have normal rain. Every week is two to three storms (downpours)! It’s ridiculous. The flooding and then trying to keep up with the yard is almost impossible. This summer has sucked bigtime! Plus with all the rain, can’t get on the river and the couple lakes we do have are muddied up and can’t take the Bullet out. It’s all getting on my nerves and not to mention all the unfortunate people who has lost their homes to the flooding.
    Last edited by WVBullet; 08-11-2022 at 01:48 PM.

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

4. Member
    We have been in a drought here. Both my ponds are down 2’. We have had an occasional thunderstorm but it’s always 10 miles north of me!

5. Member
    It rained 17 days in July. I think it was almost the last 17 days of the month. It has rained everyday in August so far. And Yes it poured today.
    2005 21XD W/ 2005 MERC 250XS BULLET TOTAL PERFORMANCE BOAT!!

6. Member
    I posted yesterday and now my ponds are full. Go figure! I will find out how much was absorbed tomorrow when I start discing for my dove field!