Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Cat Boats View Post
    Every one of us owns a vehicle that will greatly exceed our normal traffic patterns.
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    "If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
    -David Daye

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    The BBC Nostradamus Division predicted a long, long time ago that we would someday see a Bass Boat with a 500 HP Engine on the back of it and we are now on record as seeing a 450 HP on a Bass Boat so it's getting closer to becoming fact.

3. Member
    Awesome rig.

4. Member
    Have ridden in a Jaguar with a 400. The acceleration is unbelievable. Way more is the ride. It eats 3 footers like they don’t exist. It’s almost like ridding on a cloud. No bass boat comes close to this beast, maybe a puma sts is the closest.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoot View Post
    The BBC Nostradamus Division predicted a long, long time ago that we would someday see a Bass Boat with a 500 HP Engine on the back of it and we are now on record as seeing a 450 HP on a Bass Boat so it's getting closer to becoming fact.
    Pretty sure they hung one on a Jag when the 450r came out if my memory serves me correctly

Quote Originally Posted by bassdge View Post
    No doubt that Bass Cat makes a great boat. But I have to agree here. Adding HP on the back is not an engineering feat. There will be people that will buy it and if that is what they want to do, then go for it.
    I am not an engineer, it it does not appear we have seen a lot of advances in hull designs, much less basics like lid latches etc..
    I would like to see the average bass boat have a thoughtful cooler design that would actually keep ice in summer conditions. I think most purchasers would prefer that over adding 80% more horsepower for 38% gain in top speed which few could ever obtain
    bcb just got a patent on a new latch...
    2019 BassCat Lynx 2019 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke - 2B573410
    "Reality Is Often Disappointing."

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678