cracked screen repair?

does / can humminbird replace a cracked screen on a helix unit? something hit mine putting in a impact point and 3 or 4 large cracks

2. Member
    Depend which unit and get an estimate before giving them your credit card number. Unless it is a pretty current unit I doubt it. Good luck
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go

3. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    All Helix units are still on the repair list.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

4. Humminbird Moderator SLYDoggie's Avatar
    Here is the repair cost pricing list:

https://humminbird-help.johnsonoutdo...nt-Repair-Fees
    ---> Regards, Steve Yarbrough (AKA: SLYDoggieTN on YouTube)
    • Apex 19/16/13, Mega 360, and Mega Live
    • Minn Kota Ulterra Quest Trolling Motor
    • (2) Cannon Optimum Bluetooth Downriggers
    • Impulse Lithium Batteries... 36V 60AH for Trolling Motor, (2) 12V 120AH for Cranking & Electronics, 12V 60AH for Downriggers

5. Member
    Our Service Policy and Flat Rate Repair Fees are subject to change without notice. The ground return shipping & handling fee is included in the Repair Fees. If an expedited service is required, an additional fee will be accessed. We service and repair complete units. We do not sell internal components to our fish finders or transducers. If the unit has physical damage like a cracked or broken display, please call us for a quote. This would not be handled under the standard service charge.

This is the second to last paragraph in the document. Been the same for many years.

6. Humminbird Moderator SLYDoggie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobcoy View Post
    Our Service Policy and Flat Rate Repair Fees are subject to change without notice. The ground return shipping & handling fee is included in the Repair Fees. If an expedited service is required, an additional fee will be accessed. We service and repair complete units. We do not sell internal components to our fish finders or transducers. If the unit has physical damage like a cracked or broken display, please call us for a quote. This would not be handled under the standard service charge.

This is the second to last paragraph in the document. Been the same for many years.
    Learn something new every day. I never noticed that part about the cracked screen.
    ---> Regards, Steve Yarbrough (AKA: SLYDoggieTN on YouTube)
    • Apex 19/16/13, Mega 360, and Mega Live
    • Minn Kota Ulterra Quest Trolling Motor
    • (2) Cannon Optimum Bluetooth Downriggers
    • Impulse Lithium Batteries... 36V 60AH for Trolling Motor, (2) 12V 120AH for Cranking & Electronics, 12V 60AH for Downriggers

7. Member
    Well cracked it yesterday, shipped it to Humminbird today with a 3 to 5 day turnaround once they get it…. Can’t beat that as far as I am concerned.

on top of it the repair of the broken front screen will be repaired for the listed service charge $425 , again very happy with that

great customer service today , thank you Humminbird

8. Member
    Nice!