Thread: Fun times...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billnorman1 View Post
    I was blinking my eyes trying to focus in the recovery room. There was a nurse standing in the doorway. She introduced herself "Hi, I'm Mary. Try to fart".

This reminds me of when my wife had her gall bladder out, she was in recovery, "rooms" separated by curtains so you can hear everything. She was just coming to and a guy ripped the loudest fart we've ever heard. She looked up and said, please tell me I didn't just do that!! LOL! She doesn't remember any of it.

2. Member
    Well I'm old and have been alone since my wife passed so I don't mind the tender human contact.

3. Member

4. Member
    I remember when my brother in law had his last one. When he woke up the Doctor told him he did not purge himself with the pill and that he would have to drink the gallon next time and come back to try again in two weeks.
    When we are fishing together and he starts ragging me I always respond that you are the only person that I have every know that can flunk a colonoscopy test!

Quote Originally Posted by geodebasser View Post
    I remember when my brother in law had his last one. When he woke up the Doctor told him he did not purge himself with the pill and that he would have to drink the gallon next time and come back to try again in two weeks.
    When we are fishing together and he starts ragging me I always respond that you are the only person that I have every know that can flunk a colonoscopy test!

hopefully you didn't ran out of TP Paper..

7. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    Who controls John Gill?

Quote Originally Posted by lakefolk View Post
    se my reply to Mike,,,,, You TOO!!!
    Oh I know, Brian. I procrastinate too much when it comes to this. I know I gotta do it.

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

Quote Originally Posted by lakefolk View Post
    Dude,,,, you gotta stay on top of this!! i know it sux but can save your life.......

I know, I know... My grandma died from colon cancer...

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12