Chart Select for Lake Fork

Humminbird is advertising the Chart Select for Lake Fork as "Lake Fork in Hopkins County". Lake Fork is in Hopkins, Rains and Wood Counties. If I purchase this Chart Select will I just get the part of the lake that is in Hopkins County or will I get the entire lake? I messaged Humminbird regarding this, but have got no response. Hopefully someone here has this upload.
    1970 Tarpon Bass Boat........ Chasin' Phat Girls with Shimano Reels and Falcon Rods

2. Member
    It will be the whole lake. That is pretty normal for large lakes to be in several counties. They list only one. In fact some are in more than one state. They just pick one of counties. Bob
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go

3. Member
    That makes perfect sense Bobcoy, and I suspect that's the case. But what throws me is that I see no other lakes in Chart Select mention a county location.
    1970 Tarpon Bass Boat........ Chasin' Phat Girls with Shimano Reels and Falcon Rods

4. Member
    HD Contours for Bull Shoals Lake in Marion County, Arkansas.
    Just copied from Chart Select. There are about 8 counties that border Bull in 2 states. Call HB if you are not sure. Bob
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go

5. Member
    If your going to fork, do yourself a favor.
    Buy boat lanes, for me, it is very accurate.
    With the lake being down. It helps.
    Good Luck when you go