Lowrance 2D adapter for the newer version?

Hey all,

My 2022 boat came with a Lowrance 2D shoot thru glassed in to the hull. I had already ordered the Motorguide adapter and the adapter to go to my Apex. Sadly this appears to be a newer Lowrance 2D and the plug is not the same so the Motorguide adapter won't work. I have done some searching and yet to find something that looks like it is made for the new plug. Anyone know if there is a new adapter made for my application? The plug is a black connector and the tag reads "POD NO TEMP M/H FA".

Thanks in advance,

JK

2. Member
    I'm glad to see this inquiry, since I also have that same transducer left in my boat from the Lowrance setup the factory installed, and want to use it for my Humminbird Helix or Solix units for my high speed 2D sonar function. Hope there is an adapter available.
    2020 Caymas CX20 Pro, Mercury Pro XS 250 4 stroke, SN 2B735045
    Helix 15 msi G4N, Helix 12 msi G3N, Helix 12 mdi G4N, Solix 12 G1
    Mega 360, Mega Live w/ Targetlock, 8' Raptors,
    Minkota Ultrex 112 w/Ipilot Link, (2) 5 Port Switches

3. Member
    I'm seeing this one come up on a few searches. Not sure if it is the right one or not. Hoping someone who has done it will chime in to confirm. As I see it you would hook this one to your ducer. Then the motorguide adapter to this one and finally your lowrance to humminbird adapter on the end to your unit.

https://www.tradeinn.com/waveinn/en/...105&country=us

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by venomvee View Post
    I'm glad to see this inquiry, since I also have that same transducer left in my boat from the Lowrance setup the factory installed, and want to use it for my Humminbird Helix or Solix units for my high speed 2D sonar function. Hope there is an adapter available.
    Venomvee I ordered that adapter and it should be here today. I'll let you know after I get it all wired up if I get a positive result or not.

5. Member
    Good deal. Thanks.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by venomvee View Post
    Good deal. Thanks.
    So it took me a few different orders to find the right one. But you will need the hummingbird to Lowrance adapter made by motorguide and then a 9 to 7 pin Lowrance adapter. Part # 000-13977-001. If you have Solix or Apex you will also need the helix to Solix adapter as well. Cost about the same as just getting a humminbird 2d shoot thru but don’t have to grind glass and mount a new one in the boat.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jkleino View Post
    So it took me a few different orders to find the right one. But you will need the hummingbird to Lowrance adapter made by motorguide and then a 9 to 7 pin Lowrance adapter. Part # 000-13977-001. If you have Solix or Apex you will also need the helix to Solix adapter as well. Cost about the same as just getting a humminbird 2d shoot thru but don’t have to grind glass and mount a new one in the boat.
    Thanks for the good research. It's nice to know how to get it done. I had already bought the motorguide adapter, and quickly found that it was not going to get it converted by itself.