Question What color are your four Caution lamps?

Talking about these lamps:
    Check Engine
    Oil
    Temp
    REV-LIMIT

None of my Caution lamps light up when turning ignition key to ON; the Buzzer works (for 2 seconds), but lamps have never lit up. It's a 2020 Suzuki DF90A I got as new May 2021; the manual doesn't say if any of the lamps are colored.

The gauge seems to be correctly wired based on the wire colors assigned to each lamp. I'll be taking it into the dealer soon as a warranty issue.

2. Member
    All are red. And yes they should light up when the key is turned on and engine beeps.

Something isn’t wired correctly by the sounds of it. Could be at the engine end.

Are you running just analogue gauges? No engine data onto MFD etc?

3. Member
    I didn't pull the gauge out of the dash to see if wires were actually connected to it; but the harness is connected, and from the engine all wires are connected/matched. I can also see all but the Temp wire inside the engine feeding to the cable going to dash.

These lamps are in a 2-inch monitor gauge; the only other gauges are Speedometer with fuel, and Tachometer.

Dont' know the abbreviation MFD, but per the service manual, these lamps will also blink certain fault code patterns when they occur, and buzzer also sounds.

4. Member
    MFD = multi function display eg your sonar/chartplotter combos.

The OEM Suzuki tacho has those warning lights at the bottom. Your tacho may be a different brand from the boat manufacturer, hence the separate Suzuki warning light gauge. Should still work the same.

5. Member
    MFD - aha; I use to know that! No engine data there, just battery charge level.

Yes, my Tach and Speedo w/fuel came with the boat; the separate Suzuki monitor gauge added by dealer when they installed the motor.

Thanks for letting me know these lights should shine red; for all last year (only about 5 outings) I thought I couldn't see them because of the sunlight.