Boat lettering registration

Not my idea…….So I didn’t know what to do or what color. So DIL (graphics design guru) got involved. She took the CAYMAS logo and match the lettering font. It’s Ethnocentric for you CAYMAS guys. Turned out nice I went with black lettering.

2. Member
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

3. Member
    This thread is worthless with out pics.

4. Member

5. Member

6. Member
    Nothing real fancy but…………it works

7. mikesxpress
    Some states have requirements for boat identification which don't allow for fancy lettering.

In Virginia:

Display of Registration Numbers
    The number issued to your watercraft appears on the registration and is to be displayed on each side of the forward half of the vessel in block letters, at least 3 inches in height, and contrasting in color with hull or background. They may be painted or attached to the watercraft, must read from left to right, and must always be legible.

A space or hyphen must separate both the “VA” abbreviation and the letter suffix from the numerals.

Example: VA 4696 AF or VA-4696-AF
    (Must read from left to right)

Block letters are a requirement in Kentucky, and they can write you a ticket whenever they feel like it, if you don't have them. Be extra courteous and use the word "Sir" often if you are checked on the water.