Drain for trolling motor tray 2006 20XRD

I installed a trolling motor tray in my new to me 2006 20XRD. Where can I run the drain tube for the tray? In my other boat, I tied into the drain that goes back to the bilege. Any suggestions or help is appreciated.

2. Member
    My sst it goes down under the floor at front edge of tray has a hole it the hose goes in then had silicone around it not sure if that was done by bullet or the original owner. The floor of the box has a lip that sticks up then in front of it it goes down to the bottom of hull to the bilge area if that makes any since

3. Member
    My 2013 21XRD has a hole in the carpet under the recessed tray to put the hose.
    2013 Bullet 21XRD
    2020 Mercury 300R 1E080760
    3 Garmin 126SV
    LVS34/LVS32
    Ultrex with iPilot Link
    8' Raptors

4. Member
    Thank you for all the replies so far.
    There is a hole under mine, but there is an electric conduit coming out of it and it’s been sealed. Would it be safe/ smart to drill a small hole in front of the existing one?

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Katfishbb View Post
    Thank you for all the replies so far.
    There is a hole under mine, but there is an electric conduit coming out of it and it’s been sealed. Would it be safe/ smart to drill a small hole in front of the existing one?
    On mine the electric conduit looking hose is further forward and is the drain for the holes by the front switch panel
    2013 Bullet 21XRD
    2020 Mercury 300R 1E080760
    3 Garmin 126SV
    LVS34/LVS32
    Ultrex with iPilot Link
    8' Raptors