Thread: Ladder

Ladder

Anyone run a ladder on their Phoenix? My kids have trouble getting in the boat while tubing/swimming. Dont remember ever seeing a pic of a phoenix with a ladder??

2. Member
    I have the twist release two step version mounted on my jackplate. It isn’t the easiest to use.
    2022 Phoenix 919 Pro XP
    2022 Mercury 225 4s 3B133405

3. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mdhunter View Post
    Anyone run a ladder on their Phoenix? My kids have trouble getting in the boat while tubing/swimming. Dont remember ever seeing a pic of a phoenix with a ladder??
    I had the twist step on my boat but the Power Poles get in the way. The one Drew listed is a good option. I have one on my boat now. One thing to note, the mounting bracket for the new Blades is different than older PP's.
    2021 Phoenix 819 - Mercury 200 Pro XS - Ser No 2B779353
    Ultrex/Humminbird Helix 12 SI Mega/Helix 10 Mega DI/Mega 360
    Garmin 1022 with LVS34

5. Member
    I have this one and it works great.
    If you don’t have power poles I think Phoenix makes one.
    Thanks

6. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fishwest View Post
    I have this one and it works great.
    If you don’t have power poles I think Phoenix makes one.
    we also have a bracket to bolt the eladder to the jack plate
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

7. Member
    I added the Eladder mounted to PP bracket. Clean install, seems to work in driveway. I have not had a chance to test it in water yet, but it’s gotta be better than nothing.

8. Member
    Thanks for the replies. My dealer sent me one, im guessing is from Phoenix, but its quite big and in the way. Looks like it belongs more on a pontoon then a bassboat

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mdhunter View Post
    Thanks for the replies. My dealer sent me one, im guessing is from Phoenix, but its quite big and in the way. Looks like it belongs more on a pontoon then a bassboat
    Might be a little late....... BUT... I was also told the cover would not fit, if a ladder was added, if that is a consideration for you.

10. Member
    Factory ladder and cover designed for ladder. Not my biat but an angler staying next door at an event.
    20220619_112515.jpg
    Sponsors(Eco Pro tungsten,Lews,Strike King,Gamma,Hayabusa Hooks,Mercury Pro team, Super Stick push poles,VFX Custom Wraps, BuckNBass,TackleWarehouse,Elite Rod Sleeves,Bobs Machine Shop, JB Custom Rods,Reynolds marine, BassFishinElectronics )