Puma STS - running wires to bow

I ordered my Puma STS with no electronics - I plan to install them myself (or have BassTank do it). I was worried about the long wait for the boat, and didn't want to risk something new coming out right before my boat arrived.

Just a quick question - when running wires from the battery to the bow - is there room to easily run these up in the gunnel? Or do you simply have to go through the rod locker then tie the wires up so they're out of the way?

I'm just trying to figure out in my mind where it will be best to mount the SS3D and Livescope box, etc.
    2023 Puma STS

The graph harness should be in that boat. You need to load the NMEA and network cables between the systems, otherwise your loading transducers and running those cables will be your challenge.

BCB

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Cat Boats View Post
    The graph harness should be in that boat. You need to load the NMEA and network cables between the systems, otherwise your loading transducers and running those cables will be your challenge.

BCB
    Well that tickles me to death! I was dreading running those cables!
    2023 Puma STS

4. Member
    Highly recommend to also pull a string while doing this. That way in the future it will be easy to run more wire when you upgrade again.