Prop Question ( Bravo and Fury )

I have a new Triton TRX 20 with 250 ProXs 4 stroke and came with 23p fury 3 blade and i bought a 23p 4 blade fury and like both. I see a lot a guys running a bravo I am curious to see what the difference is between the fury4 and a bravo prop and if I wanted to try one is it recommend to stay same 23p as a fury or go up a few numbers. Or would it even be a good choice for my boat thanks.
    Last edited by JBaker1984; 08-08-2022 at 03:14 PM.

2. Member
    I have read a lot of comparison threads on Fury 4 and Bravos. I did not find people saying there is a huge amount of difference in performance. If there was a trend it was: Fury 4 was faster, but Bravo did everything else better. I have only run a Fury 3 and Bravo on my latest boat.

Pitch will need to go up from Fury to Bravo. Some boats it's 2" and some it's 1". I am thinking that if you're at your RPM limit with the 23, then go up 2".
    2021 BassCatt Pantera II
    200 Pro XS(3B056653)
    Motorguide Tour Pro

3. Member
    Fury 4’s are bad on slinging blades I would stay
    with the Bravo’s

4. Member
    I have had a Bravo XS for a year and put 100 hours on it, no issues with it spinning it up to 6400 rpms. Has excellent/fast mid range, hole shot and in turns.......20' lake and bay backwater, 10" bob's, so similar to a bass boat. I've heard the Fury 4's aren't as fast.

5. Member
    On my rig, it came with a 23 Fury. Never really liked the performance, so put a 24 bravo on it. It was a huge improvement on all things but top end. Maybe lost 1 mph. After throwing a blade on a fury 24, I will not run one.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MengRanger View Post
    On my rig, it came with a 23 Fury. Never really liked the performance, so put a 24 bravo on it. It was a huge improvement on all things but top end. Maybe lost 1 mph. After throwing a blade on a fury 24, I will not run one.
    What motor are you running?

7. Member
    Mercury 250 4 Stroke