BPT -Wheeler Again smashing them!!

I’ve been watching it a little bit this morning and they were interviewing Bobby Lane and his marshal said hey you’re only 101 pounds out of first place I’d have to imagine guys on the BPT are starting to resent wheeler more and more and realizing they are not fishing for first place anymore….. The guy absolutely smashes them nine out of 10 places and leaves everyone in the dust it’s insane what he is doing on this platform-makes you wonder if he will be The best to ever do it?

2. Member
    He will definitely write history on his success.
    Roger Jenks Jr
    2021 Bass Cat Lynx
    250 Pro xs 4S Serial # 3B010758

3. Member
    He is without a doubt one of the very best. I enjoy watching him fish and explain what he is doing and why.

4. Member
    Yeah, 164lb 10oz but he is in second to Lucas who has 181lb 1oz.

I do enjoy watching JW, one of my favorite of the younger guys.

They say everyone has a gift & when found, you excel… he 100% found his gift!

6. Member
    I've been following bass tournaments since the 60's, and there have been a number of anglers who dominated the sport for a period of time. You've had Roland Martin, Rick Clunn, Larry Nixon, Kevin Van Dam, Aaron Martens, etc. and Jacob Wheeler is certainly one of the best, but it takes a large body of work to become a legend. There are still plenty of other anglers who are capable of winning no matter where they go, and there will always be the next guy that gets hot. It would be interesting to see how some of today's top anglers would do without GPS or any of the modern-day electronics and fish like they did back in the 70's.

7. Member
    I think wheeler would still dominate without electronics. He can flat out read water. I don't really care who wins but he is one of if not the best to ever grace the sport