Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by PJ-Rohlf View Post
    35k bonus for winning on pro circuit out of a phoenix
    Thats a main reason. I looked hard at a phoenix before I bought my last boat.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassmaster2003 View Post
    That makes them such a powerhouse name among bass boats today despite the numerous issues you hear people talking about with their trailers, leaking compartments, and fit and finish not being as good as other manufacturers? I was just looking at some flw pictures and it's like other boat is a phoenix. I know I'm going to get bias opinions but I would like to hear some of the good things you like about phoenix please.
    I got my 721 Pro Xp in 2015 new and I have never had one problem.

3. Member
    Thanks guys for the feedback. A buddy of mine has agreed to take me on. Demo of his 2021 921 Elite next Sunday. I'll report back how it goes next week.
    2019 Ranger Z520c
    2019 Mercury 250 ProXS

4. Scraps
    My 819, layout a little different than the bigger boats, but I'm really not liking the front layout. Don't like the full deck all the way back to the console. No place to sit down with compartments open when rerigging.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

Quote Originally Posted by krindgen View Post
    My 819, layout a little different than the bigger boats, but I'm really not liking the front layout. Don't like the full deck all the way back to the console. No place to sit down with compartments open when rerigging.
    Man….that’s my favorite thing about them. My Stratos I had came all the way back and I made sure my new boat was the same. Different strokes for different folks I guess

6. Member
    You will love the ride of the 921 Elite.

7. Scraps
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkstringz View Post
    Man….that’s my favorite thing about them. My Stratos I had came all the way back and I made sure my new boat was the same. Different strokes for different folks I guess
    No doubt I'm in the minority. I used to not carry that much tackle. Now with that huge front compartment I carry too much and I'm blaming that on my poor performance since getting this boat.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by krindgen View Post
    I just sit on the cooler lid...
    Fish have fins, they swim

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123