This issue started last Saturday and got worse yesterday. Here are the issues. Overheat horn goes off randomly and will clear when shut off and restarted. Water pressure gauge shows normal pressure then goes to zero and will randomly show normal pressure then zero. Might stay on zero till I come off pad then starts over once on pad again. The hour meter doesn't read any hours. It seems the overheat horn comes on most times when I make a sharp turn or drop RPM quickly and bring them up again. Also, the temp reading stays on the second dot. Even after sitting overnight.
I don't think it's a water pressure issue as its peeing normal stream. I changed pump mid-week, and everything looked normal. First run of morning was a 10-mile run after a long idle and alarm went off after making a sharp turn and rapid RPM change. I don't think it's really overheating either because I can shut engine off and instantly restart and horn stays off even idling a good bit. Plus, the gauge seems to be stuck of the second dot reading.
Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks, Kraig