2016 Mercury 250 Pro XS S.N. -2B123688 Nitro Z20 Warning Horn

Could someone tell me where this horn is located? Not signaling on switch on and don’t want to start the engine until I diagnose the horn.
    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by CW1644; 08-07-2022 at 01:08 PM. Reason: I had Mercury 259 in the title

It's under the dash somewhere. You just need to get up under there and look. As a side note, if your kill switch is tripped, the buzzer won't sound.

Honora Primum Vel Nullum Omnin Honorem

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryanmc57 View Post
    It's under the dash somewhere. You just need to get up under there and look. As a side note, if your kill switch is tripped, the buzzer won't sound.

4. Member
    Thanks. I found it wrapped in a white plastic mesh sleeve. Mud dobber had filled it full somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by CW1644 View Post
    Thanks. I found it wrapped in a white plastic mesh sleeve. Mud dobber had filled it full somehow.
    That'll do it.

Honora Primum Vel Nullum Omnin Honorem

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CW1644 View Post
    dont hurt the dobbers i have a special place in my heart for those lil buggers , thats my $$$$$$ fly
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................