Thread: Multi-tool

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Got a few Swiss army knifes i carry also got a Leather i leave in the boat.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steve1966 View Post
    I recommend the small Leatherman JuiceS2. It’s very small and don’t need a pouch. The blade opens without opening pliers and the main thing that sold me was the Phillips screwdriver is an actual Phillips screwdriver. On most multi tools including Leatherman, the Phillips is a flat blade with a couple nubs
    Are you sponsored by them?

3. Member
    Leatherman this year and a Swiss army knife next year.

4. Member
    I can endorse the Leatherman for on-water surgery. The pliers were perfect for pulling one hook of the treble out of my left index finger and a second out of my left middle finger. Fortunately, the third hook remained unused.

5. Member
    I've got a couple of ToolZall Pros. They're made by Crescent, and I believe made in the USA.

6. Member
    Local 16, thank you. PM sent. Robert your kindness caught me off guard i surely wasn't expecting it, all i can say is thank you.

[QUOTE=pabasshawk;12617797]
    Quote Originally Posted by local16 View Post
    I lost a very good friend last year at the age of 96 and he left me a few things. This old leatherman was among them. I have several and I know Jack would love for your grandson to have it. Pm me your address and I’ll send it off to you.

E]

That is a very nice offer for Dave A's grandson. That looks like an original old school Leatherman tool with sheath which collectors are paying around 100 bucks for.
    Same one I have carried for the last 25 years. Wear it and use it everyday. That and a Buck knife my father gave me.
    Ranger Z-20, Yamaha F225.

8. Expert at Retired RangrSkipr's Avatar
    Leatherman for me. One each in the truck, the boat and my shop. Your grandson will pass it on to his grandson some day.

9. Member
    I love my Leatherman WAVE, had it for over 20 years still going strong and the best knife I have used to debone fish. Clean after every use and light oil twice a year
    Risen From The Ashes!!

10. Proud American Union local16's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave A View Post
    Local 16, thank you. PM sent. Robert your kindness caught me off guard i surely wasn't expecting it, all i can say is thank you.
    You are very welcome. Shipped this morning

Dale Sinclair original

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123