In search of a home to rent around Guntersville

It is taking longer to sell my home in Illinois than planned . I need to move to a warmer climate at the latest Oct 1.
    I may need to move into a rental for 6 months to a year. I need to accommodate two dogs, bassboat , and myself.
    If anyone knows of a home to consider please shoot me a msg.

Thanks guys

Crankin.

2. Member
    bump

3. Member

4. Member

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Falco View Post
    I checked into this home for rent. It's actually a perfect house but I heard the neighborhood isn't nice at all. The description was it was run down and trashy.
    The other home is higher than my budget

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crankin View Post
    I checked into this home for rent. It's actually a perfect house but I heard the neighborhood isn't nice at all. The description was it was run down and trashy.
    Well, shoot ......

7. Member
    What about Owens Cross Roads, I dont know this area much either .... https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1...05472223_zpid/

I do know of something in Argo near Trussville. It's in a decent neighborhood, but the houses are built right next to each other. Not the best quality of build, but new, and good for a temporary rental. About an hour from Guntersville though. Easy access to the interstate and two stations with non-ethanol gas. Let me know if interested and I will find the link ....

What is your budget? There is several in the $2k a month range in the Big Cove/Hampton Cove area and that is about a 30 minute drive to the Guntersville Bridge (if you drive slow enough)...

Seriously though, I can be at Waterfront in about 30 minutes.
    2017 Ford F-350 Platinum
    2019 Phoenix 920 ProXP Yamaha 250SHO

9. Member
    Leavin Lockport dude ? Bring me some Nicky's on your way down ; can't beat those gyros from there !

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muskyman73 View Post
    Leavin Lockport dude ? Bring me some Nicky's on your way down ; can't beat those gyros from there !
    So here is my partial retirement plan. Of course I have dozens of people from up here wanting to fish G-ville and a bunch of new friends in Alabama who want various foods from Gyros, beef, to Pizza. I will act like the head of a drug cartel and have the northern fisherman "Mule" the food down to me when they visit to fish and I'll sell the food to the Alabama natives. I see great things ahead of me,.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jus10keith View Post
    What is your budget? There is several in the $2k a month range in the Big Cove/Hampton Cove area and that is about a 30 minute drive to the Guntersville Bridge (if you drive slow enough)...

Seriously though, I can be at Waterfront in about 30 minutes.
    I'm hoping to be a bit closer to the water inside 20 minutes and as for budget $1500/mo . It's just going to be me , the pups and a boat. I don't need anything fancy at all.
    A little one or two bedroom place with a garage in a safe area.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crankin View Post
    Am familiar with that area of New Hope. I'd agree, neighborhood is a bit rundown and neglected.
    2002 RANGER 520VX
    2006 Mercury PROXS 225