Another livewell timer issue

Hey guys,
    I have recently had an issue with my recirc pump. It blew a fuse during a tournament which cost me 1 dead fish. I got home and replaced the fuse and all worked fine. I've had this 20xrd since new in 2002 and this was the original fuse from the factory so a chalked it up to age. No during my testing I found my recirc pump timer
    was not working with the timer selector switch. No matter where I set the timer 2,4,or 6 the pump would run for 1min ( which is normal )but the off time was 3 1/2 min. So I ordered a new timer ( red shotgun shell ) from bullet and installed it. No change except my off time is now 4 1/4 min. on all 3 positions.
    Is it the 3 position toggle switch that has failed ? or maybe a wire landed on the wrong terminal ? Any help would be appreciated.
    I have never checked the timing sequence before, it may have always been that way or over the years I may have moved a wire by mistake when hooking up graphs and what nots.
    Anyone have a schematic for the 3 position timer toggle switch or a photo I could use to check mine against ?

Thanks in advance

2. Member
    If anyone with an XD boat could please take a picture of the aerator 2,4 and 6 timer toggle switch from the backside to show where the wires land on the 6 terminals I would greatly appreciate the help. I got a schematic from Bullet but it was hand draw back in 1996 and it is not very helpful. Tom is on vacation this week so I could not get any technical support.
    Thanks

3. Member
    I got a timer off Amazon and rewired, has on-off switch, works great.

4. Member
    Problem solved