2004 200LEFI 3 OT922711

I need a oil tank that is on the side of the motor part #
    8M0119508 Oil Tank Assy

Thanks Norm

2. Member
    yes sir there are several folks on here that need those , i need 3 of those and 4 of the late models just to fix customers boats not counting what i need for stock , good luck
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

3. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    +2

Does yours leak, or is the float/magnet malfunctioning?

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

4. Member
    The float/magnet is not working Norm

5. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Gotcha. No simple-fix for that one (other than replace tank).

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brannnor View Post
    The float/magnet is not working Norm
    Norm,
    Don is absolutely correct that there is no repair for it, and I was blessed that mine went bad prior to all shortage of parts. If you want to stop the beeping, you can make a jumper for the wires and will be able to run your motor without any beeps, however, as everyone will warn you that if God forbid the oil pump goes and the motor tank goes empty, you can really hurt your motor.

I was in a tournament when mine went wrong, and elected to jump it to finish, though I was blessed to have had no ill issues from it. I was checking the motor tank every chance I could take cover off.

My best to you

Frank