1990's Tracker 175 Tournament

I have had this boat for about 10 years now. From the day I bought it there has been water getting into it. I can fish all day and it never gets high enough to come up through the floor drain, but its probably a good 10-20 gallons of water that gets in it. I have flooded it numerous times checking for leaks, but only finding a few rivets that drip. I'm in the process of changing out the aerator pump to see if it was the cause. I have a question about the livewell discharge. What kind of line is it that goes from the bottom of the livewell to the outside of the boat? I think that while i have the livewell pump out, I'm going to plug it, and also somehow plug the livewell drain and take it fishing and see if Im still getting water in the boat. Anyone have any other suggestions as to where the water may be coming from? If I were going to keep it, I wouldn't even worry about it, but i am wanting to sell it and buy a glass boat.

2. Member
    I would guess that that the most likely source is the livewell plumbing. One of the hoses could have frozen and split, the pump or attached valve likewise could have frozen and split open. There's a minimum of 5 clamps that could be loose, which means 5 connections could be loose or even partially disconnected.