HDS Live Panel mount gasket

Is there anyone who either has the part number or knows where on can buy just the panel mount gasket for my HDS Live 12? I see where you can get the kit but I only need the gasket.
    Thanks

2. Member
    HDS-12 LIVE BEZEL AND SD DOORStock:
    000-14592-001

I assume you are talking about flush mount gasket comes with the Card Door MSRP $36.99 no other options other than calling customer service ask for a manager and see if they will send you one.

3. Member
    Basshopper, this kit does not include the mounting gasket.

OK, I have been doing some research, Called Navico and talked to customer service, actually identified a part number for the Gasket, 000-15889-00X but confirmed that they do not offer it, however I might be able to buy it elsewhere. Interesting as they have the mounting gasket for a Hook 7. So I called Russell Marine and of course they don't have it. I've exhausted my on line search so I decided to come back here. Another option would be to buy a new HDS Live and remove the gasket then return it but that isn't right, I suggested that to the customer service lady and stated that when the retailer returns the unit you will just add the gasket and reship....how can I get one myself. She was going to escalate this but I don't have much hope as apparently very few gaskets are needed for replacement. Anyone have any suggestions I would appreciate it. Thanks

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAnderson View Post
    Basshopper, this kit does not include the mounting gasket.

OK, I have been doing some research, Called Navico and talked to customer service, actually identified a part number for the Gasket, 000-15889-00X but confirmed that they do not offer it, however I might be able to buy it elsewhere. Interesting as they have the mounting gasket for a Hook 7. So I called Russell Marine and of course they don't have it. I've exhausted my on line search so I decided to come back here. Another option would be to buy a new HDS Live and remove the gasket then return it but that isn't right, I suggested that to the customer service lady and stated that when the retailer returns the unit you will just add the gasket and reship....how can I get one myself. She was going to escalate this but I don't have much hope as apparently very few gaskets are needed for replacement. Anyone have any suggestions I would appreciate it. Thanks

Check your PM