Live 9 GPS Source "Auto (???) (Invaild)".

My Live 9 is giving a me a curious message that I can seem to fix. When going into the "Satellites" and then "GPS Sources", and opening the GPS drop down, I get the message "Auto (???) (Invalid)". This is only option under GPS sources.

I've tried Soft and Hard resets and no change. I've tried Auto Configuring a few times and no change. The Live is currently updated to 22.1 software version. The Live's GPS did work when I got it and was working last time I used it months ago and has been sitting in my garage since.

I recently did hook up a NMEA 2K set-up to the Live to check if an external puck was functioning (it was) and it seems like since then I'm getting the "Invalid" message. Not sure if that has affected the internal GPS. Currently the Live is not connected to a NMEA set-up.

On more thing about the Live, despite being fully updated to 22.1, every time I turn it on at the Live start-up screen I get the same message "Update is being finalized. Please do not Power Off the unit". Once the Live is done starting up, it brings me to the normal "accept" screen. The Live seems to function normally (aside from the current GPS problem) once it's up and running. Not sure if the constant "Update" prompt factors into the GPS problem or is another situation going on with the unit.

I'll attach a couple pictures of the Live if that would help anyone in solving my problem(s).

Thanks in Advance for Any Help. Much Appreciated.

IMG_20220802_190643018_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220802_190654433_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220802_190521683_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220802_191932198_HDR~2.jpg

2. Member
    I would try installing the new 22.1.1, do a hard reset after the install and don't try to get a GPS signal inside the garage. Not sure what else to tell you.

NoCAL
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175