Thayer’s Marine?

When did they become a BassCat dealer? I see they have a 2023 PII with two 9” Helix units and Ultrex for $76k

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by basscat tyler View Post
    When did they become a BassCat dealer? I see they have a 2023 PII with two 9” Helix units and Ultrex for $76k

for only 76k---- fixed it for you
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

3. Member
    Well I had no idea they were carrying BassCat. I’m fairly familiar from seeing them online. It always seems like they have quite a bit of inventory and have carried quite a few different brands. Caymas, Blazer, Nitro, Ranger, Triton. And think they use to sell Skeeter too but I could be wrong there. It seems like they’re always a bit higher than the national average which I’m sure has to do with being in the northeast

They are establishing as a Bass Cat dealership in 2023.

BCB

5. Member
    Great Dealership.
    Glad they’ve added another line to choose from there large selection of boat brands.
    Richie will take care of you!!

6. Member
    Thayers is the BEST place to buy a boat ask for Richie and tell him JP sent you !!!

7. Member
    They must be a very reputable dealership considering they’ve been in business for over 50 years. I just had no idea they started carrying BassCat.

8. Member
    They must be a very reputable dealership considering they’ve been in business for over 50 years. I just had no idea they started carrying BassCat.