Question Local Clubs _ East NC

Hello all you North Cackalakin rednecks!

Some of you know me from the VA board, back before the NC board was created and split off, and rallies, local tourneys, and just being a pain in the arse whenever the opportunity arose.. Last July I put VA in my rearview and moved to a small 10 acre spot way down in South Camden. Been mostly offline since the move as I was getting the house and stuff fixed up to what I wanted, and trying to keep the bears out of my bee hives.

So now I'm curious to see what local clubs may be fishing around the area and if they're looking for new members. I hate to leave my long-standing VA club, but they are fishing locations that are just getting to be too far to travel for a club tourney.

Any inputs?

2. Fishing is a Passion
    There are a few clubs around Wilmington, Not sure what is up your way.
    2002 Pro Craft 200 Super Pro- 2005 200 Mercury Optimax, Retired
    Empty Nester- Proud Grandfather 5-30-2014-Boy-Aiden, 8-2-2017-Boy-Calen

3. Banned
    You are right there in hog heaven if you are a river rat. Lots of great fishing all around the sound there and back down to the Roanoke river.

4. Member
    Go to the Elizabeth City Bassmasters web site and go to the area schedules. That will show you most of the clubs in the area. They have the phone number for some of the club contacts. Kenneth Wallace has his number listed and he can probably help you out. I don’t fish in a club so that is all I got.

How is that traffic down in Camden.!!

Men and fish are alike. They both get into trouble when they open their mouths. ~Author Unknown

5. Member
    Don't fish a club here, but do fish the CATT team trail in the spring. Turnout has been very good and steady the past two years averaging about 45 boats per event, sure its not James River numbers, but for around here thats a pretty good consistent field. My only gripe with the trail is the season is over as fast as it starts. Start in march, fish every two weeks, its over in May or early June, id also like to see the championship be a two day format with a different river for each day. Other than that the TD is a great guy with good sponsors involved.