Raptor stomp buttons

Are people still having trouble with the minn kota raptor stomp buttons? Does the bluetooth foot panel work better than the buttons? Id like a set of raptors but dont wanna have to use a remote to deploy them all the time.

Interested as well

3. BBC SPONSOR
    The 2 individual stomp buttons still seem to have an intermittent issue. Some will experience the issue whiles others do not. I am not aware of the cause at this time.

The triangle foot remote SKU 1810258 has been less problematic.

4. Member
    If I have my foot halfway off the side of the button the raptors won't deploy. Foot centered on top of the button, never a issue.

5. BBC SPONSOR
    We were told at Icast they have improved them. They can be a headache for sure.
    Chad Phillips
    BassBoatElectronics.com
    Ultra Marine Service - Mercury Outboard sales and service
    1-800-931-9926
    1230 Topside Rd. Louisville, TN 37777
    Showroom & Office Hours M-F 8a-5p

6. Member
    I've got the triangle switches and I haven't had a single issue. Honestly though I keep a remote on a carabiner on one of my belt loops and I probably use that more than half the time.

7. Member
    Triangle switch here and never a problem

8. Member
    I used to have problems with my stomp buttons. Over the weekend I figured out one of my raptors needed a software update. Applied the update and the stomp buttons have worked great since the.

9. Member
    I called customer support and had the same issue with being behind on software..... stupid. Anyone know if you can change settings to deploy with single tap yet?

10. Member
    I just recently purchased Raptors from Hydrilla Gear and installed them last week. No issues with the stomp buttons. Couldn't be happier with the purchase and performance.

11. Member
    I had problems with my stomp buttons. But now with latest software and new batteries in the buttons they work perfect. Raptors are awesome.

12. Member
    Stomp switch or triangle switch? What’s the preference?
    Ultrex 112 ipilot link MDI....Mega Live Targetlock….360 Mega….Helix 12 MSI G4N ……Helix 12 MDI G4N .....Helix 12 MDI G3N .....Helix 12 MSI G2N.....Helix 12 SI G2N...
    8’ AA Raptors

13. Member
    I used to have problems, now they work absolutely perfect. I have the stomp buttons. I just needed to update the software and hate to say it, put in new batteries, lol. As others have said, you need to press on the middle of the buttons for 100% flawless deployment. Raptors are incredibly solid/ridged, no wobbling when driving down the highway. The active anchoring keeps my boat pinned. Raptors for now on for me.

14. Member
    I just updated my software and have noticed the stomp buttons are much more responsive. I think this is the solution if you are having issues.