active target clamp

does anyone make a sturdier AFTERMARKET replacement for the active target clamp that bolts to the trolling motor shaft? mine is cracked and i find myself having to adjust it back all too often.

TIA
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    I got the Fishing Obsessed mount, I love mine!

https://fishobsessed.com/collections...-active-target

Quote Originally Posted by bgibson View Post
    I got the Fishing Obsessed mount, I love mine!

https://fishobsessed.com/collections...-active-target
    Same here, it's on another level over the oem mounts...

4. Member
    they offer a few different mounts.

anybody got a part number they will share?

yeah it's a bit confusing. Basically they offer a standard and quick release version. And of those they offer a TM Shaft mount or a Pole Mount kit.

The Quick Release would be handy if you were going to share the TM between different boats, ie move from your boat to kayak or similar or wanted to remove for boat cover fitment, etc. But if just installing on your TM shaft and keeping on one boat, you want:

TMA-AT-DOM-TM-ZPKG - DOMINATOR LOWRANCE ACTIVE TARGET TROLLING MOTOR ZERO DEGREE PKG

Includes Shaft mount bracket/arm, transducer mount, and offset block which allows beam to clear motor housing so you can use 0* angle instead of 8* angle like the oem mounts.

Also, if you don't have the original mounting parts kit you will likely also need the shoulder bolt so might as well grab it also - REPLACEMENT BOLT FOR LOWRANCE ACTIVE TARGET TRANSDUCER

They also offer 10% mil/vet discount...

Here's a vid talking about the parts kit/shoulder bolt etc... It's a pole mount vid but otherwise everything else applies...