Installing Garmin echomap system questions

I’ve got a 126sv (no transducer) on the way and I have a 93sv (uhd54 transducer) and the LVS32 livescope currently. My thoughts are to run the 126 on the bow and the 93 at the counsel. I’m thinking about getting a UHD56 for the 93sv to run off the transom and to use the UHD54 on the troller and a separate pole for the LVS32. I have a couple of questions though. Can I run the UHD54 and the livescope off the 126sv and still network with the 93? Also does the 126 provide an option to split screen sonar and livescope? Also what are my options for better mapping on these units? I’m new to Garmin products. Thank you

Yes to all that you plan.
    I don't know about mapping.
    I personally don't think a separate stick is needed or helpful unless you have spot lock.
    Why not the LVS34 system?
    Make sure your battery is up to the task

3. Member
    I do have spot lock. I’m currently running the “All aboard” non motorized mount on my Ultrex for the livescope, it works ok but it is very heavy in my opinion. LVS32 because I bought it right before the 34 was introduced and don’t want to bite that bullet yet. Hoping the 126sv gives me a better livescope picture.

4. Member
    Agreed, that set-up will work fine. Split screen is no problem either. As for mapping, the LakeVu G3 Ultra card is decent and provides water level offset. The new Garmin Navionics Vision+ card is more expensive, but it is quite an upgrade over the LakeVu card, I really like it.

Here is the link explaining the newest Garmin Navionics mapping:

https://www.garmin.com/en-US/MarineChart-MapPurchase/

You can select the Shop Now link to search your specific waters of interest. Zoom in on the map to see the mapping detail provided for each lake. Make sure and select Fishing Chart under Map Options to see the most detail.
    Garmin Pro Team