Thread: Trail camera's

Trail camera's

Need to replace my trail camera's what is everyone using these days?

2. Member
    I moved all my conventional cams to Tactacam.. the cell cams are super cheap now, same price as regular cams. You can get a monthly plan for as little as $5 per month. Have the pics sent right to you phone. And you don't need to do anything with your cell carrier... it all goes through Tactacam.. just pick Verizon or ATT.

https://www.scheels.com/p/tactacam-r...BoC7hEQAvD_BwE

3. Member
    I use stand alone brownings, cuddelink system, and tactacam. Cuddelink if my favorite of the three - tactacam ok for the price. I just use them for hog hunting - have been fairly unreliable

4. Member
    I use whatever is cheapest. Public land and draw hunts in the parks, they are vulnerable to theft. Pics are decent and they work as good as the expensive ones as long as batteries are real fresh.

Body in North GA (Lake Lanier) - Heart in KS
    I have tried a ton of them but not the $500 ones but for a $125 I LOVE the Browning HD Low Glow 24mp. They take incredible pics and vids some of the cleanest I have seen. They are hard to find anymore and I buy every one I see. I have about 5 now.

The Tactacam Reveal XB is also a good cam. its takes quality pics and vids and th XB allows vids to be sent not only pics.

If you want quality buy the highest true megapixels like 20+ if quality don't really matter to much you can go cheap and they work fine.
    Last edited by BOW4UM; 08-03-2022 at 08:34 AM.
    2008 ChampioN 198 / 225 Opti ProXS! 1999 187 DC Elite / Merc 175 efi & 1989 184 DCR /Merc 175 xri

6. mikesxpress
    Browning cams for me. I've ran the gauntlet on these things since the cams/sd card technology came out. I have 8 Browning cams out here on my property all in bear/security boxes. (Yogy's eat trail cams) 3 of them are 7 years old. No cellular cams for me yet.

Another vote for the Tactacam Reveal Cell cams. They are tough to beat for their price and performance.

I've switched all my traditional cams to cell now and currently have 13 of the Reveals because they work so good.

8. BBC SPONSOR
    I am really diggin my wise eye cams. Excellent picture quality, great service in really hard to get service areas (or at least where I live) and their customer service is awesome. had a setup issue, called the company and the CEO answered the phone because he had staff on vacation, answered all my questions. very happy with them. I will be buying more. I was using spypoints, they work well but the service is spotty and customer service is outsourced....
    FTO Marine Supplies
    BBC Sponsor

9. mikesxpress
    Quote Originally Posted by mflora98ss View Post
    Another vote for the Tactacam Reveal Cell cams. They are tough to beat for their price and performance.

I've switched all my traditional cams to cell now and currently have 13 of the Reveals because they work so good.
    Mark what's your cell phone bill with that many cams?

10. Member
    Thanks all I have gone with the Tactacam XB.

11. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mflora98ss View Post

This^^^