2018 Nitro Z18 want plane when loaded

Sorry for the long post, but I figured the more info the better.
    I have a 24 pitch fury on my Mercury 150. All 3 holes are fully open. It use to run and plane fine. Was only a little slow when I had a full tank of gas and 3 people in the boat. Now the only things that have changed is I add power Poles onto the boat. I DO NOT have a jack plate so the motor is fixed in place. Now if I have a full tank and 1 extra person it maxes out @3000 RPS and rides for a long time before it planes out. Once it starts to plane the RPMS go back to normal and the motor runs great. If I'm by myself with a full tank and empty live well it get up out of the hole in 9 seconds. So with all that I'm looking for help on what I should try? I'm sure it's a prop issue just don't know where to start. Thanks for any help

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    id be looking at adding a jackplate, what is your rpm at top speed

Get a 22p bravo1 FS or XS. Or Marks Razor4 XL. Adjust venting to 3800 RPMs on hole shot. Thank me later.

adding a jack plate will only worsen your hole shot.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

Adding weight to the back will, in many cases, require a new prop. A four blade is your friend. What is your WOT RPM with the 24 Fury?

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

5. Member
    Yea I don't want to add a Jack plate. (06SB) RPMs top speed is around 5800. Also Retired USN. (21XDC) thanks for the suggestions. I will look into those props