Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

X2 lithium battery

Anyone out there running the X2 lithium batteries and if so what are you charging them with?

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Make sure to check out our Lithium products, Summer Sale going on now!!

https://www.impulselithium.com

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Impulse Lithium View Post

Why is this allowed?? Your tactics on this board kept me from your brand when I upgraded last month.

Tone it down man. if you have a good product, people will buy it.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaredn View Post
    Why is this allowed?? Your tactics on this board kept me from your brand when I upgraded last month.

I couldn't agree more, about on the same level as a car salesman to me. Definitely steered me to buy Ionics.
    '99 Cobra 201D
    Merc 250 Pro Xs 4 stroke

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spell173 View Post
    Anyone out there running the X2 lithium batteries and if so what are you charging them with?
    Check out the X2 warranties.
    https://www.batteriesplus.com/x2power/marine-rv

Check out the warranties of board sponsors. 10-11 year warranty.

All sell the 100AH and 50AH at pretty close to the same price.......Doesn't look like X2 has a 120AH starting battery.
    Ed R.

2006 ChampioN 198 225 Optimax

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Impulse Lithium View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Jaredn View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno 615 View Post
    I couldn't agree more, about on the same level as a car salesman to me. Definitely steered me to buy Ionics.

Why is it allowed?? That you would disparage a man for making a living and putting food on the table for his family?
    Last edited by Ed R; 08-03-2022 at 06:10 AM.
    Ed R.

7. Member
    No 120AH, but they do have a 80AH and the reason I'm leaning that way i can drive 20 minutes and pick them up are return them.

8. Member
    No 120AH, but they do have a 80AH and the reason I'm leaning that way i can drive 20 minutes and pick them up are return them.
    They are fairly new and I’m sure not many people have them but I checked them out at the classic expo and they seem like a good option. Don’t forget about the 10% off to order online and pick up at the store.

as for chargers, I don’t think you can go wrong with a noco genpro (10a preferably but 5a will do the job too)

9. Member
    Not to pile on but I agree with Ed R. A sponsor fee is paid by board sponsors for this purpose. If they get a bit too aggressive some potential buyer may not care for that ,but that is a sponsers decision. The fee helps pay for our use of the boards. JMO Bob
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobcoy View Post
    Not to pile on but I agree with Ed R. A sponsor fee is paid by board sponsors for this purpose. If they get a bit too aggressive some potential buyer may not care for that ,but that is a sponsers decision. The fee helps pay for our use of the boards. JMO Bob
    So how about when that same board sponsor does this same crap on threads specifically asking about a different board sponsor?

I get it on the many “what’s the best lithium battery” posts…those are a free for all but this post had NOTHING to do with anything besides X2

a quick search shows that you just recently posted in a thread with this very scenario…swooped right on in to try to try to take away business in a post specifically asking about another board sponsor.
    Last edited by Jaredn; 08-03-2022 at 07:33 AM.

11. Member
    I agree, for a TM or dedicated electronics battery that is a big consideration. I do not see where the X2 has a wifi app. from the phone. A Major help with Lithium when deciding to recharge, and to what percent.
    Ed R.

12. Member
    Jaredn, I am not a sponsor and have nothing to sell. Anything I post is my opinion. Bob
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go

13. Member
    Nope no Bluetooth, but I'm going to install the victron smartshunt it will give me Bluetooth. There's a lot of lithium batteries that don't come with Bluetooth.

14. Member
    Speaking of warranty, I thought ionic was a pro rated and impulse was full 10 year. Not pushing either, just comparing to x2 warranty. Correct me if i misread their warranties. Researched a lot of batteries
    2012 Ranger Z521 2023 Mercury 250 Pro XS

15. Member
    From what I see, yes the Ionic are pro rated and impulse are not. The X2 has a full 5 year warranty and I can’t find anything after that.

16. Member
    Nope no Bluetooth, but I'm going to install the victron smartshunt it will give me Bluetooth. There's a lot of lithium batteries that don't come with Bluetooth.

Ed R.

Looking at their website, the 80AH is $749.99 -10% = $674.99 + a Victron shunt (approx. #130) = $804. Wouldn't it be just as cheap to buy a good bluetooth battery. Not talking about any specific brand, just any bluetooth battery in general. I've seen plenty of bluetooth batteries with 5-7 year warranties from $500 to $600. I agree that having a dealer near is great. Now I'm assuming that shunt is for one battery, but what about 3 batteries for the TM, a shunt for each one or will the shunt read all 3 batteries? If you just using one battery for just electronics, That's still high in my opinion. But just as others have said, JMHO.

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed R View Post
    Why is it allowed?? That you would disparage a man for making a living and putting food on the table for his family?
    Because it appears he searches for "Lithium" and posts about their product on every board even if the question or discussion is about another brand.
    2021 BassCatt Pantera II
    200 Pro XS(3B056653)
    Motorguide Tour Pro

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PMantle View Post
    Because it appears he searches for "Lithium" and posts about their product on every board even if the question or discussion is about another brand.
    yea, mostly for posts like this
    http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=1127787
    they had NO reason to even open that thread as it had ZERO to do with them…Went directly in to hijack the thread and take away from another paying board sponsor

20. Member
    The shunt is good for two batteries, it’s more about convenience I guess, I can get them locally. Also most of the top ranked lithium like battle borne. Relion and Dakota don’t come with Bluetooth.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast