Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. dartag1829
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollada View Post
    8 boats shouldn’t have been too hard
    At least the weigh in went fast.

2. Member
    Just a bunch of st clair drama. No wonder st clair can’t ever run a team series with close to 100 boats. Embarrassing. One of the best bodies of water in the country and no leadership. This will never change

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeeterbag View Post
    Just a bunch of st clair drama. No wonder st clair can’t ever run a team series with close to 100 boats. Embarrassing. One of the best bodies of water in the country and no leadership. This will never change
    istockphoto-162595160-612x612.jpg

Sounds like that butt rash is acting up again and here you are trying to sooth it
    "The handicapped angler"

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MichAngler View Post
    Sounds like that butt rash is acting up again and here you are trying to sooth it
    I can take personal bashes. Learned how to deal with them in elementary school which is how you act.

but I will say you can’t prove me wrong. When has there been a consistent team series over there?

Quote Originally Posted by dartag1829 View Post
    Hopefully fish care was better yesterday in the BAM event.
    Sadly 1 fish from the event expired do to being gut hooked. I know this cause we were the last ones there and fissed them all. There was another event there also but they returned much later so I don’t know about them
    2011 Ranger z521/2023 250ProXS

I can take personal bashes. Learned how to deal with them in elementary school which is how you act.

but I will say you can’t prove me wrong. When has there been a consistent team series over there?
    What business is it of yours?
    You don’t live here you don’t fish here you just bash us any chance you get
    Take this with the utmost sincerity BUGGER OFF
    "The handicapped angler"

8. Member
    I have fished over there the last 3 weekends pal. Spent money in the area and still fish over there. Didn’t know you owned the Lake “Roy”

been getting PMs left and right about you and how you think you own the lake.

ROFLMAO
    I wish I could claim I owned the lake I’ve fished it for 40 years and am still learning
    And I’m sure you get plenty of PM’s “MIKE” but sense I have never claimed to own the lake that part is just another BS statement
    Your nothing but a troll and always will be I have never blocked someone until today you have earned that status
    "The handicapped angler"

10. dartag1829
    It is interesting the boat counts for St Clair are way down. Then the BFL comes to town and gets 100+ boats. For the worst payoff series out there. I know the regional is free entry but it costs a bundle to go.

Regionals are $300 now I think
    2011 Ranger z521/2023 250ProXS

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dartag1829 View Post
    It is interesting the boat counts for St Clair are way down. Then the BFL comes to town and gets 100+ boats. For the worst payoff series out there. I know the regional is free entry but it costs a bundle to go.
    BFLs have generally been well run and I think the Coangler draw pushes the numbers up....A number of guys in team Tournaments leave their boats home..
    "Historically the most terrible things-war, genocide and slavery-have resulted not from disobedience but from obedience"
    Zinn

13. Member
    Is there a Series on a body water in the North that attracts over 100 boats every weekend tournament other than the occasional Open...??...
    "Historically the most terrible things-war, genocide and slavery-have resulted not from disobedience but from obedience"
    Zinn

14. dartag1829
    Quote Originally Posted by 1BADAIR View Post
    Regionals are $300 now I think
    Never knew they changed it. I have been fishing a couple in Florida as a Co. Never been to a regional.

15. Member
    This is the first year they are charging an entry fee for regionals. The main reason I am not fishing them this year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12