1995 mercury 115hp 2 stroke prop help

Hey all,

I destroyed my ss solas prop. It was a 4 blade on a 1995 2 stroke Mercury 115. It was a solas 13x21 RH. I want to stick with a 4 blade but don’t know what size would fit. Is a 14x21 to big?? I’m confused. I have found sales without paying 500 for a prop. I want to stick with stainless. But I don’t know what the ideal size is. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Kyle

2. Member
    good stainless props are not cheap , 14 will be too big , suggest you replace with same propeller if boat preformed well with it , my question is how do you destroy a stainless prop and not damage gearcase do tell ?????
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

3. Member
    4th of July weekend… i finished fishing the inside of a wind blown point. A boat full of drunks cut the point on plane in a no wake. Luckily I was idling out. They left me no choice but to turn into the rip rap and they blew the ass end of my boat into the rocks.

4. Member
    that will sure do it , insurance might help you out some
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................