PowerTech Prop Hub

I just purchased a TR04R23PCL150. Bought it used off here and the hub that come with it is a standard shaft.
    I want to run this on a torquemaster fat shaft. Looking at the cush lock I assume I can't use my mercury solid hub. What hub kit do I need to run this prop on torquemaster?
    Cody Greenwell
    GPS/SONAR/SIDE IMAGING
    Setup Advice & On-the-Water Training

I don't think that hub/prop will fit a fat shaft..... Only if it had a square bore hub.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

3. Member
    Oh theres no way to run a TR04 on a torquemaster?
    I thought allot of gambler guys ran TR04, do those have a different hub than the TR04 that I have?

I have ran pretty much every high end mercury, performer, turbo, Ron Hill, etc over the years. Everything's had a square bore. This is the first power tech I've ever owned.

Mark my cobra 216 just doesn't like 24 or 25 trophy.
    But you were saying it should. I needed a new jackplate so I went from 14inch hydraulic to a 10" bobs hydraulic.
    So I decided to try thr trophy again. And still no love.
    24 fury 4 is ok but can't get the rpms or speed out of it. Otherwise it's good. Just likes to run really deep.
    So I decided to give. Tr04 a try. Still so far the txp OT4 has ran the best but the 26 I had to try couldn't get me enough rpms. I may order a 23 OT4 because I can't find one used to try.
    Last edited by firekracker50; 07-31-2022 at 12:53 PM.
    Cody Greenwell
    GPS/SONAR/SIDE IMAGING

I'm not Mark.... But Mike.

The TRO4 has been made in many hub styles, Rubber pressed in, Cushion Lok, UN150, and Square bore.... The fat shaft needs the square bore to accept your HD hub kit.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

5. Member
    Lol sorry Mike. You helped me allot when propping my Bullet 20DC years back.

I'll get the TR04 that I just bought up for sale and try to get a square bore in it. Also I'll still be looking for a 23 TXP OT4.
    Cody Greenwell
    GPS/SONAR/SIDE IMAGING

6. Member
    I've got a used 23 txp ot4. You can pm me