4 bank NOCO 2000 202

Just purchased 3 Ionic Lithium TM batteries. So I bought a NOCO 4 bank. Has anyone mounted the charger in the floor in the bilge area? Most of my wall back is an access panel where my old Pro Mariner is now, and I’m sure 16lb NOCO charger will eventually pull the screws out on the panel. Just trying to figure out a solution if anyone has been here. I’m all ears

v/r

2. Member
    Limited room in my antique Bass Tracker so I made a mount. It’s plenty rigid and keeps it off the deck. 1/2” lexan bent at a 90° and screwed to deck. I’ll get a pic in a few.

3. Member
    Where you have your that’s where mine is one big access panel. My Pro Mariner has mounting holes at the top of the charger and that’s where I have barley fiberglass. Since the NOCO has to mount in the middle, the only option is mounting in the floor where I’ll be removing a 27G battery. Thanks for the pic.

4. Member
    No room on either end? Bummer. Those are my live wells, so drilling or screwing into those wasn’t going to happen. Good Luck.

5. Member
    Thanks I have the u shaped gas tank in the back.

Tried to post a pic, but it’s too big. Send me your number or email and shoot a few pics over to you

7. Black Hills Energy Collin C.'s Avatar
    I’ve had 2 different Noco 4 bank chargers mounted to the top of the lid with no issues. The carpet hides the screws as the nuts are on the inside.
    Bass Cat
    Eyra 300xs