Navionics Vision+

Has anyone upgraded to the vision+ card. Curious on your thoughts. I’m in OK. Wondering if there is better/increased detail or increased number of lakes allowing depth shading. Don’t want to spend $250 and just have the same thing preloaded on my 126.
    2022 Bass Cat Puma STS with 250 4-stroke Merc

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StickmanOK View Post
    Has anyone upgraded to the vision+ card. Curious on your thoughts. I’m in OK. Wondering if there is better/increased detail or increased number of lakes allowing depth shading. Don’t want to spend $250 and just have the same thing preloaded on my 126.
    I upgraded from the LakeVu G3 Ultra this summer. I really like it. The detail is much better, the structure and contours seem to stand out more clearly. It is more like Navionics than Garmin IMO. Hodges has them right now for $204. I think I sold my old card for $75, so it wasn't to bad.

3. Member
    Thanks for your input. Did it allow you to depth shade on lakes that wouldn’t with the original maps?
    2022 Bass Cat Puma STS with 250 4-stroke Merc

4. Member
    Thanks for your input. Did it allow you to depth shade on lakes that wouldn’t with the original maps?
    I have been able to so far on every lake I've tried. I live in WY and fish here and UT lakes mostly.

Search your lakes of interest at the link below. It will then list the exact features supported by the Navionics mapping at each lake.

http://https://maps.garmin.com/en-US...y=drdmq1tpseuw
    Garmin Pro Team

6. Member
    I run it, and I'm very happy with the relief shading in my area... and the satellite imaging for the shoreline is great. Please just don't do what I did and download waaaayyyyyy too many maps then slow your units down. I had to go and delete a bunch and now just download what I need based on if I'm going on vacation or something. But the maps themselves are great
    2022 Phoenix 919 Pro Xp
    2022 Mercury 225 ProXs 3B171157