Shelbyville shore fishing

Wife would like to take our grandsons to the beach at Shelbyville on Friday...won't be taking the boat down but would like to maybe do some fishing with them from shore...4 year old boys so think kid friendly...thoughts? TIA

2012 Stratos 189 VLO/150 Mercury Pro XS/MinnKota Terrova

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ToyotaKev View Post
    Wife would like to take our grandsons to the beach at Shelbyville on Friday...won't be taking the boat down but would like to maybe do some fishing with them from shore...4 year old boys so think kid friendly...thoughts? TIA
    Which beach are you going to? If you go to the 9th street beach by the dam, there is plenty of rip rap shoreline(not the actual dam) within walking distance. Some of it is protected from any wind and most boat wake. Parking lot and with pavilion you can park by. BFLs take out of that cove so decent amount of fish let go in there.

3. Proud American Union local16's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ToyotaKev View Post
    Sorry I didn’t see this in time. Anytime you come this way, PM me and I’ll give you any info I can

Dale Sinclair original