Suzuki dealers that sell bass boats…

Just seeing what Suzuki dealers there are that are also selling bass boats. Next motor might be a Suzuki possibly a Yamaha. Definitely not a merc. Boat brand irrelevant at this point as it’s gonna come down to what boat is best for my budget. If you know of a dealer please let me know. Looking to order a new boat soon. Yes I’m from Cali but will drive just about anywhere to get what I want so list away.

A dealer I have been talking with told me he is a merc dealer but if you want a Zuk I'll order you one with a Zuk.

Steve McQueen "Le Mans"
    Own the Champ! Life Long Petty Fan!

2003 ChampioN 2006 250 Merc. XB, Prop By Mark C.
    2002 Ranger Okeechobee Special EvinRude Ficht 90 / 9.9 4-Stroke GLAD to have a Get me to the Dock motor maybe!

3. Member
    Ulrich Marine in Missouri sells Chargers and will put on any motor you want.

4. Member
    Bills marine in Skiatook okla sells Suzuki and also Phoenix. Don't know if you could get one with a sure or not. Seems like basscat has the most suzukis on them.

5. Member
    Yeah seems like between BassCat and Blazer they seem to rig more Suzuki’s than the rest.

6. Member
    Is the new updated Suzuki out yet? I have not heard anything in awhile about it.

7. Member
    Does anyone have any performance results on the 200 SS with the higher gear ratio lower unit?

Quote Originally Posted by Tfall View Post
    Is the new updated Suzuki out yet? I have not heard anything in awhile about it.
    Been watching for something but nothing but crickets so far.

Steve McQueen "Le Mans"
    Own the Champ! Life Long Petty Fan!

2003 ChampioN 2006 250 Merc. XB, Prop By Mark C.
    2002 Ranger Okeechobee Special EvinRude Ficht 90 / 9.9 4-Stroke GLAD to have a Get me to the Dock motor maybe!

Just Add Water in Indianapolis sells Vexus boats. I was in today picking up a new 40hp Merc (they couldn’t get me a Zuk so I settled. Still took 14 months). They had at least three AVX’s with Suzuki motors. I bought my 1880 with a DF115SS from them.