Best prices for power poles?

Anyone know who has the best prices for power pole setup? I purchased a set here 6 years ago from a board sponsor but can’t remember the name of the place. Hopefully someone on here knows a good place with great prices.

thanks

Pretty sure they went to MAP pricing earlier this year.
    '05 Stratos 200 ProXL, '05 Evinrude 225HO

3. Member
    I went thru Hydrilla Gear, look him up on here. Great customer service and price.

4. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by buckmaster27012 View Post
    I went thru Hydrilla Gear, look him up on here. Great customer service and price.

Thank you for the kind words.

JL-Marine has mandated a MRP pricing policy which does not allow a Power Pole dealer to discount power pole part numbers.

We are able to discount/include other none JL-Marine SKU's which you may want to help with your install such as our spike tips, Bulkhead plates, Batt Switch Kit, or LED anchor light.

Please feel free to contact me for a quote or let me know what it is your looking for and I will happy to provide pricing. If you need help choosing adapter brackets do not hesitate to reach out. Adapter bracket prices do very depending on part number.

If you find a quote for less please let me know and I will be happy to see what I can do.

I currently have over 400 Power Poles in stock so chances are pretty good I have what you may be looking for.

We offer FREE shipping on all orders over $50.00 and no sales tax is required to Wa.

Here are a few popular accessories we have come out with over the 17 years of being a Power Pole dealer that may help with your installation. We provide year around saving on these items to all BBC members and additional saving on them when purchased with a Power Pole package.

bulkheadplate_2_wlogo_Resized.pngbulkheadplate_sil_wlogo_Resized.pngspiketip_wlogo_Resized.pngtiltbracket_wlogo_Resized.pngIMG-0991 Resized.jpgSubmerged_Resized.JPG

Rich
    1-800-8-FISH-IT
    954-917-0634
    rich@hydrillagear.com
    Last edited by Hydrilla Gear; 07-27-2022 at 04:01 PM.

5. Member
    Hydrilla gear best in the business and great customer service as well as install phone conversation if needed. They know power pole inside and out.
    2017 521c 2022 Mercury ProXS 250 4S

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buckmaster27012 View Post
    thanks!

7. Member
    +1 on Hydrilla Gear!

8. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    As Noted Power Pole went to MRP pricing FEB 1st. Meaning NO dealer can sell under MRP no matter what they advertise.

We are the Largest Pole dealer in the country with the largest instock inventory and provide BBC Members with more for less. We are also the Only dealer here 24/7 for our customers.

With a order of Poles and Brackets we offer a FREE set of our superior designed K and K Kustomz silver Bullet tip spikes as well as a FREE set of our K and K Kustomz designed Bulkhead hose mounting plates along with a FREE k and K Kustomz T shirt. a 175.00 Retail at NO CHARGE
    All this comes with free US shipping and no sales tax Outside NYS.

Reach out to us we would be happy to earn your business!

Kevin
    K and K Kustomz

9. Member
    Hydrilla all day, no question

10. Member
    K and K Kustomz is the best by far. Here's the Deal. Everyone has to abide by the same pricing due to power poles new pricing rules. However if you call Hydrilla Gear at 7 PM on any given day they aren't gonna answer the call and give you the time and service K and K will. It comes down to who provides the best service not cheapest pricing and K and K wins that battle 10/10 times. That's why he is Power Poles largest independent dealer in the country (That's certified with Power Pole at ICAST)

11. Member
    Kandkkustomz! The only place for power poles and everything needed. Will set you up with the correct brackets and everything needed for the right install. Nobody will beat his price or his service!

12. Member
    I live in NY and got all my power pole stuff from Hydrilla Gear in south Florida, Absolutely superior and have a lot in stock almost anything you need.they will set you up start to finish with the best set up for your boat.
    2017 521c 2022 Mercury ProXS 250 4S

13. Iowa/Wisconsin/Hunting & Gun Lodge/Stroker Moderator Wags's Avatar
    I have done Buisness with K and K Kustomz and Kevin was great to work with and will do Buisness with him again.
    LeaLea

14. Member
    Kandkkustomz. Hands down the best customer service I’ve dealt with.

15. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by KGPFishing View Post
    K and K Kustomz is the best by far. Here's the Deal. Everyone has to abide by the same pricing due to power poles new pricing rules. However if you call Hydrilla Gear at 7 PM on any given day they aren't gonna answer the call and give you the time and service K and K will. It comes down to who provides the best service not cheapest pricing and K and K wins that battle 10/10 times. That's why he is Power Poles largest independent dealer in the country (That's certified with Power Pole at ICAST)
    This is comical to say the least... Your remarks about me and K Kustomz being the largest independent dealer could not be further from the truth.

To the O.P. Call around.. There are other reputable dealers on BBC as well as online.
    Last edited by Hydrilla Gear; 07-30-2022 at 07:39 PM.

16. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Yeah your right ...I never heard of "K Kustomz"?? Next time get the name at least right before commenting. @ kgpfishing If Hydrilla gear wants to make the claim that were not that's fine. I work for my customers not a title anyway.
    Last edited by KandKKustomz; 07-31-2022 at 07:16 AM.