Atlas relay harness 2019 721

Assuming the relay harness for atlas jackplate is mounted under the back deck by the transom on the starboard side? My jackplate quit goin up this weekend and Im assuming relay or switch without any extensive troubleshooting. Any pointers on location would be great. Thanks for the help, fellas.

2. Member
    If you have the upgraded wiring it should be behind the black cover for fuses and main disconnect. Mine did same and was relay. If under a year old Atlas/T&H marine will warranty it.

3. Member
    I had an issue with mine spontaneously going down. Drove me crazy for a couple weeks. Multiple relays, trim switch, actuator. Kept happening. I asked TH Marine for complete relay with all the full length wires. Finally fixed. Wires were shorting inside wire harness coming from switch to relay. Sent pics to them and dealer. Dealer had another with the same issue. Good luck. Johnny
    2020 Phoenix 920 Elite
    Mercury 250 ProXS

4. Member
    Thanks, fellas. I am going to troubleshoot and pull it tomorrow.

5. Member
    Replaced the relay with an ATV Winch Solenoid, after going through multiple TH Marine Relays. Can also swap the relay much easier due to ring terminal connectors