Passenger Seat Removal

My son got careless and snagged his crankbait into my passenger seat which ripped the seat up pretty good. An upholstery shop said to bring it in so that they can try to match it. Trying to get the seat out of the boat, but it is not as straight forward as I initally thought. Anyone take a passenger seat out of a Caymas before? Thanks.

I suspect you can remove the bottom from the middle insert & access the underneath side of seats for removing the bolts that hold the seat & rails.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Caymas ProXS View Post
    I suspect you can remove the bottom from the middle insert & access the underneath side of seats for removing the bolts that hold the seat & rails.
    This^^^^

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Caymas ProXS View Post
    That did the trick. Once I removed the center storage tray as you suggested I had access to the eight 7/16th bolts. Had the seat out in 5 minutes. Thanks for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by Carpenater77 View Post
    That did the trick. Once I removed the center storage tray as you suggested I had access to the eight 7/16th bolts. Had the seat out in 5 minutes. Thanks for the help!